Wednesday, February 20, 2008

These few days has been a messy for me. Well, I guess the holidays gives me more flexibility of my time and there's less stress, but I guess the world doesn't slow down, and it will find excuses to keep me busy. Life goes on.


Last day of class for the semester. Fun people to hang out with. Luisa's going to Hong Kong, and this semester is Leo, Sophia and Crystal's last. So we'll be missing 4 people in our group now.


John, Kc, Eileen and I went to Chinatown for a walk just before the eve of Chinese New Year. (Ended up at Harry's pub at the Esplanade playing cards. Haha.)


Chinese New Year 4th day at John's place - in the lift. Haha.


Valentine's Day. Also the day i took my Law exam. Fell sick - fever.


Random picture. This picture was taken when I was out with KC on new year's eve. Look at that teeny weeny shoe!

Tomorrow's the last day of CNY. So I'm still not too late to say HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home