Sunday, March 02, 2008

Nothing really makes sense to me now. Today was just such an emotion filled day. Why do people do the things they do? What makes it so convincing? Why do people believe in what they do?
-Habitual? Peer pressure? Or maybe a true personal encounter? Upff...

I am not gonna ever to take a taxi in te CBD area again unless absolutely necessary. Bloody expensive! I took a cab from Suntec to City Hall MRT today. Uh, or maybe I should say yesterday, considering it's pass midnight. Anyway, I paid by Visa so they gave me a receipt. Meter Fare $4, city area surcharge $3, peak hour 35% $1.40, admin charge $0.84, GST 0.06, Total $9.30. Suntec to City Hall MRT, $9.30! WTF!

I got my hair cut yesterday. Looks quite bad in my opinion. Gotta I wax it properly before I leave the house each time now. Sigh, I hope the self conscious thing will wear off after a while. Don't like feeling like this. Gets a lil irritating after some while. One thing for sure, I'm never going back there to cut my hair again.

Taught KC the basics of playing a guitar today. He's quite a fast learner. Which reminds me, I better practice my drums. I've been stagnant for quite a while. Haven't learnt anything new for months.

I'll try to sleep again.

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM , Blogger andre said...

Oh goodness me! I didn't know CBD surcharge was applied on Saturday! That's crazy dude.. $9 bucks for stupid cab ride within City Hall.

ACK!! :-o

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home