Friday, May 16, 2008

The exams are finally over. A long list of things I've put on hold that I've wanted to do. Sure hope I can achieve most of them! :)

Completed one today. IRONMAN!
I've been wanting to watch it even before it hit the theaters, and I tell you, it was satisfying. :) Awesome movie.

In celebration of the end of exams, a bunch of us went for a good Japanese lunch at Raffles City. The layout was kinda like Marche, but the food was good. :) Uh, but I don't really recommend their Macha Green Tea Drink though. Tastes kinda weird. Then we watched "What happens in Vegas", which was a fairly good show, of course followed by "Ironman" with Eileen. Hehe.

Gonna try doing something tomorrow that I've been saying I want to do since last year. CLEAN UP MY ROOM! Haha... Books are everywhere! I'll see how the rearrangements of books go tomorrow.

Good night for now.
Zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home