Saturday, May 10, 2008

I have no idea what I've been doing with my time. Over confidence is a bad bad thing.

After the project, I kinda became very laidback and all I could think about was to RELAX after all the shit. I think it kinda carried on the this study break. I'm spending time studying, just not focusing. So, like, what's the difference with just going out to play and coming back to do a solid 2 hours of study?

It just hit me that I only have tomorrow and Monday before my Management exam and I am NOT prepared. Tomorrow's morning and evening's taken up by church and a mini mother's day celebration with Mom, so I'm left with a short afternoon to study. Of course, there's Monday, but I'm trying not to keep reservations till then.

And the annoying flat piece of machine is REALLY distracting me from my work. I know I shouldn't let it distract me right now, but...sigh... Anyway, this was roughly how it went. Jie installed an anti-virus into my laptop and the whole thing just got SOOO laaa-ggggy... WAH! It drove me insane! Transferring ONE folder of pictures took about an hour. My computer went dead two nights back and i was cursing and swearing at that stupid machine cuz all my info was in it. Then Mom suggested that I took out the battery and with the adapter, try switching it back on. I was like, "Ma, please lah, if there's battery it doesn't work, then use charger, what's the difference???" But being a guai son, I tried it lah. To my surprise, it worked! Piang, even the battery also didn't wanna function. -_- I've been trying to uninstall the anti-virus ever since but somehow it doesn't allow me to.

Ugh, nvm, I'll fix that piece of shit during the holidays.

Anyway, sorry guys for not being able to go out for so long. Just 5 more days!

I got a shock of my life when the schedule for my Statistics Module read "Commencing on 15 May". My exam ends on 15 May and my next semester is on 15 May???! Are you like freakin' outta your mind???! -_- Anyway I managed to change it back to 9 June. :) Phew~

Holidays......Please come quick...
I'm getting a little desperate right now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home