Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm back from Thailand. I guess it was quite enjoyable on the whole.

Jie got a little shutter crazy on the first night there.


The following day was quite interesting.
We sat on one of these boats on the ChaoPraya River...

to see beautiful temples.

In the evening, we went to watch a cabaret. (Alkazar)

Can you believe all the performers here are guys? Uh, wait, WERE guys.


Mom and Dad didn't join the morning activity the next day coz they weren't feeling too well. So only jie and myself went with the tour group. This is Coral Island. Beautiful sand, scorching hot sun. -_-"

Oh, we went to see para-sailing before reaching Coral Island.

The afternoon was spent watching a Thai Culture Show and an Elephant Show. Quite entertaining.

I think the 4th day was the most fun. Entertainment park, Dream World.

We played bumper cars, went on roller coasters, played the Go Kart, but yes, still the scorching hot sun remained our good friend.





These were the more fun times. There's just too much to say, so I'll end the post here for now.

Oh, not yet! I just HAD to post this.
This is a shop's name at a shopping mall in Bangkok.

How ironic. Hehe.

I'm outta here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home