Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm creating this post from my mobile. It's actually not too bad. Considerably easy to type :)

These few days has just been so weird. A lot of ups and downs. Of course, the one thing I'm happy about is that i can wake up late! Muahaha!

I've accomplished a few things too.
Firstly, i actually managed to start clearing the books from my shelves and start arranging them nicely. It's still not done yet, but at least there is improvement ;p
Secondly, I made a point to meet up with friends. It's been a really long time since I've actually gone out with them. Pretty happy i got the chance to meet up with all of em.
Thirdly, Eileen. She complained that when I spend time with her, I'm not really there with her, half of my mind's on work or some other worry. So this time round, after the exams, I finally managed to give her all my attention. Uh, well, almost. Haha.
Oh, and I finally got my electronic shaver. I just didn't have the time to look for it before the holidays. I must say, it feels kinda weird switching from the manual blade kinda shaver to the electronic one.

I'll be going to thailand tomorrow evening. I really hope this trip will be a good one. When I'm back, i better start working. All the outings have left me quite broke.

My computer's still down, and I don't know the best way to get it fixed when all my data is in it. I'll worry about that after my trip.

Oasis event is tonight. I'm glad friends are going. I get to spend more time with them too. :)

Time for my super late breakfast. I love holidays... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home