Thursday, May 01, 2008

Round one was over yesterday.
Just two more to go.

I feel like a big burden has just been lifted off my shoulders, and damn, it's feels good. I'm physically exhausted, but knowing that the project's complete, I feel so at rest. It's been a tad too long. Well, looking at it n a positive view, it has been a learning experience. Really taught me to manage a lot of things. Hmmm...maybe that's why this is a Management Project. O_o

It's been one week straight without. I don't know whether to say I feel good or I feel terrible. Some would know what I'm referring to.

Special shout out to Andre and KC! Thanks for the encouragement guys. :) Oh, and I did watch Jeff Dunham's videos from time to time also. Good de-stress, I tell ya. Haha! Sorry Andre, didn't catch Ellen though... >.< Badminton soon ya? Hehehe... :)

And of course, THANK YOU BABY! You've been wonderful. Thanks for the support and being so understanding during this period. I promise I'm gonna make it up to you during the hols ok? :)

It's officially Labour Day now. Happy Holidays everyone! :)

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok! you say de ah.. hahas.. muacks!

loves, baby

 
At 10:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

alamak..y ur blog no tag board sia...vry out liao leh..
woah,still gt "muacks"...
muz be a gurl..
muz be tat gurl..
muz be tat baby... @_@"
oi busy man..
total no news frm u sia..
u din reset ur frequency ar?
no wonder we dun meet up so frequent liao luh...
nvm,one more week,den we'll noe if gt meet liao..
ai seh,long comment sia..
allites sman!..cya ard!


I$@@C LUH!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home