Friday, October 10, 2008

Just some random pictures.


DONUTS! Yum...

Wasabi Fillet-O-Fish.. Do u really call this diversification???

Check out that black car in the center of the picture!
Its a Chrysler 300C CAB! Omg..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, we kinda celebrated Andre's birthday yesterday.
This is the birthday boy in the outfit he came in. (Shirt and berms. No cap this time haha.)

And THIS is the outfit he went back in! :)


----------------------------------------------------------------


I just finished a few rounds of interviews and I'm beat. After all that hassle, I'm scheduled to start work at YellowPages this coming Monday. The Ad in the papers had me landed up at the doorstep of an Employment Agency, which was not really what I expected. Plus, it wasn't the job that was stated in the papers. And that consultant of mine just cannot stop calling me! She called me twice yesterday to tell me my interview's at 10am, and once again this morning to tell me to be there at 10am. I mean, seriously, they don't have to do this to their applicants, do they? Treating the applicants like irresponsible kids? Ugh, sickening.

I'm just hoping that things will turn out well for me at the company.

Yes Jie, I'm making a change.

3 Comments:

At 7:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look like a tard posing for that picture. Hahaha!

Anyways, thanks so much for the prezzies! Waay different from what I got last year, but made a difference on me too! Haha!

All the best for Monday's job! :)

 
At 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're getting there!
jia you ya..

i feel that you've got a good job..
a job that can roughly train you for the future workplace..
in addition, it can be in your resume too!

cheer up! its a good thing..
more money to come too! hahas..

love you dear..
all the best..

your baby always,
eileen baby

 
At 5:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that Eileen! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home