Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I just got off the line with an Indian guy who claims he's from "Rest Relax Pte Ltd" located at 43 Genting Lane (which is actually owned by a company called Blum & Co) telling me that my number has been selected and all I have to do is give him my mailing address for him to send me a package, and a VIP card that entitles me a 6 day free hotel stay in Langkawi and that this card also entitles me 70% off my travel fees. YAH, right.

The company doesn't even exist. They chose a similar name- "Rest & Relax Holidays Pte Ltd" which is a real company. They didn't even want to give me their contact number even though I asked 4 to 5 times, plus, they don't have a website. They didn't want to e-mail me the details, and they refused to let me go to their agency to pick up my "package" too.

Interesting how you can't contact them and they can contact you.
Oh, did I also mention he called using a private number?

Well, at least Rest & Relax Holidays Pte Ltd (the real one) gets free advertising, now I know there is such a company and it's located at Chin Swee Road. Lol.

Yeah, the caller was Dan Wert by the way. Indian fella choosing an Ang Mo's name. Such an ass. Enjoy making fun of him if he calls you.

3 Comments:

At 5:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i got the same shit a guy call lenin instead.. such a bugger.
he give me the details and phone number but instead in belong to a company call REST & RELAX (FASHION) PTE LTD.
and they claim they want to deliver the package to me and have this malay guy to call me asking me when i be home i got the despatch number thou..

 
At 2:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The same guy called me with the name "Albert"!

Was not ready to believe him.

Yet looks like this is a company that does exist:

http://www.restrelax.asia/

 
At 12:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same thing happen to me in 2011, they used the same method to trick ppl money.. Btw this time the caller is so called "Peter" and he did give his number 65471280 lol..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home