Thursday, January 01, 2009

A very happy new year to everyone!

It's a brand new start once again. I've been thinking to myself what my new year resolution should be, and what else I can do to make my existance on Earth more meaningful to myself.
> Closening my relationship with God?
> Treating people better?
> Spending more time with the people I love?
> Going to extra mile to show I care for the people I love?
> Putting aside time to accomplish what I really want?
> Gain more wisdom and also keep my brain juices active by reading?
> Making the effort to actually step out of my comfort zone and closen friendships that currently just seem superficial to me?

The list can go a long way, but can one actually achieve ALL they want to do?
Well, I do have a few resolutions that I certainly hope is realistic enough for me to accomplish.

1. Create an expense list to see just what I've been spending (so much) on.
2. Maintain exercising at least 3 times a week.
3. Gain 5kg by the end of this year!
4. Be consistant in the arrangements for my driving lessons. (Hoping to pass by March!)

If you guys have any new year resolutions to share, please leave comments ok?

Cheers to 2009!

6 Comments:

At 11:43 PM , Anonymous Millwork Toronto said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

 
At 11:48 PM , Anonymous Massage Chairs for Sale said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts

 
At 11:51 PM , Anonymous Party Supplies Oshawa said...

The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

 
At 11:55 PM , Anonymous Animal Hospital in Orange ville said...

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

 
At 11:58 PM , Anonymous spa toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.

 
At 12:00 AM , Anonymous Animation courses said...

MAAC institute, MAAC, Animation education, Animation courses, 3D animation, Visual effects Courses, 3D animation Courses in New Delhi, 3D animation institutes, Animation institute, Animation Institutes in Faridabad, Animation Institutes in new Delhi, Animation Colleges in New Delhi, Animation Colleges in Faridabad, Best Animation education in New Delhi, Top Animation courses, Top 3D animation Courses in New Delhi, Top 3D animation institutes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home